This tip was submitted to the SearchWin2000 Tip Exchange by member Cindy Pisco. Let other users know how useful...
it is by rating the tip below.
- Set up the PC with all the common components that you normally use on your network. Make sure it is perfect -- this will be the default profile.
- Go to control panel > Mail > Exchange Server >properties.
- Set up the mail and enter your Exchange Server name.
- For the user name enter %username% and click > apply (you can't leave it blank.)
- Save your profile as the default user.
- Go back into mail properties and change %username% to blank (nothing at all in the line,) and apply.
- Save that profile now as the default user > everyone and reboot.