Automating Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook administration tasks can alleviate an IT professional's busy workload,...
but who has the time to create code for every procedure or routine? This compilation of timesaving Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook scripts, programs, dynamic link libraries (DLLs), event sinks and batch files provides shortcuts to many everyday email administration jobs.
|More Exchange Scripting and Programming Resources|
- Exchange 2003 feature may block batch files (SearchExchange.com)
- Prototyping and debugging Exchange event sinks (SearchExchange.com)
- SMTP transport event sink issue with MAPI messages (SearchExchange.com)
- Exchange Scripting and Programming Reference Center (SearchExchange.com)
- Christa Anderson's Scripting School (SearchWinComputing.com)
- SearchVB.com (TechTarget)
- OutlookCode.com (Sue Mosher)