Sometimes your Exchange client gets stuck while opening because of the "Delivery problems with your mail..." item. There are a couple of ways to get rid of it. Here is the easiest:
- Make sure that either the Outlook bar or Folder List are visible.
- Right-click the offensive folder and go to Advanced Find.
- In the Advanced Find window, you can do one of two things:
- Enter the subject of the message, and then hit Search Now. It will come up in the Search window.
- Or do not choose anything and all of your messages will show up and you can delete the "wrong" one from the list.
This was first published in July 2001