Do you use Exchange 2000 and need some expert advice--fast? SearchExchange.com has a multitude of advice that may very well solve your problem. We have collected some of the most frequently asked questions on Exchange 2000 for you.
Check them out and your problem may be solved in minutes! And if you don't see your question answered here, visit Ask the Experts for more advice on Exchange 2000.
1. Restoring the Exchange 2000 database
2. Logon errors in Exchange 2000 server
3. Sending mail between Exchange 2000 and Exchange 2003
4. Thoughts on the co-existence of Exchange 2000 and 2003
5. Migrating Exchange 2000 to a new server
6. Installing two Exchange 2000 servers in the same domain
7. Archiving old e-mails in Windows 2000 running Exchange 2000
8. Use OWA only to access Exchange 2000 mailboxes