Peter terSteeg's Top Five Favorite Downloads
- Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool: Identifies items that do not conform to Microsoft best practices
- PFDavAdmin: Sets and recaptures permissions on public folders and Exchange mailboxes
- Exchange Intelligent Message Filter: Message filtering, analysis and support
- Exchange Server WinRoute: Exchange routing tool
- OutlookSpy: Manages hidden Outlook properties and settings
Peter terSteeg is our deployment and migration expert. Click for his bio or view Peter's responses to your questions.
Richard Luckett's Top Five Favorite Downloads
- Microsoft Security Configuration Wizard: Attack-surface reduction tool
- Sam Spade: Network query tool
- The Antivirus Test File: Find out if your antivirus program is running correctly
- Telnet: Diagnostic tool for remote computers
- Exchange Message Tracking Center: Helps find messages and checks status of e-mails
Richard Luckett is our spam and security expert. Click for his bio or view Richard's responses to your questions.
Patricia Guerrero's Top Five Favorite Downloads
- Server Performance Advisor: Server performance diagnostic tool
- Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer: Detects common security misconfigurations and missing updates
- Ad-aware SE: Spyware removal utility
- SuperScan: Determine which ports are listening on a particular server or set of servers
- NWTools: Web-based network tool
Patricia Guerrero is our clients and mobility expert. Click for her bio or view Patricia's responses to your questions.