Note: Only users with administrator privileges can use OCSCM. This tool cannot run remotely; it must run on the OCS 2007 server.
OCS Contact Manager includes the following features:
- Creates an OCS user list.
- Assigns a contact list to an OCS user.
- Reassigns a contact list to users that accidentally remove users or groups from their contact list.
- Adds and deletes groups.
- Deletes OCS users.
- Moves an OCS user from a group.
- Notifies all contacts about a tool event.
- Searches for users with a contact list.
System requirements: Windows Server 2003 SP1 or higher, Microsoft OCS 2007 or Microsoft Live Communications Server 2005.
This was first published in February 2009