New features in FolderMirror Version 2.0.1 include:
- Full, two-way synchronization with public folders and subfolders: Earlier versions of FolderMirror only allowed a one-way copy from public folders or subfolders.
- Outlook tasks folder support: Prior versions of FolderMirror only supported replication of calendar and contacts folders.
- Business Contact Manager (BCM) opportunities folder support.
- Free 7-day trial available: Now, you can use the software for seven days to determine if it meets your needs prior to purchasing.
FolderMirror also includes the following features:
- SharePoint contacts, calendar and tasks folder support.
- Transparent flow of replicated Outlook data to a mobile device.
- Compatibility with all wireless synchronization solutions.
- Compatibility with all smartphones, PDAs and all other mobile devices including all iPhone models; Windows Mobile devices; Palm OS devices; BlackBerry devices; and Symbian devices.
- No server software to install: Folder Mirror runs on desktop PCs in conjunction with a wireless solution.
- Replicated items are organized in folder-like categories similar to the items original folder.
System requirements: In order to use FolderMirror software, you must have Microsoft Outlook 2003 or higher; a Windows-compatible PC (Windows XP Home, Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional or Vista); 16 MB RAM (32 MB is recommended); 4 MB disk space; and a 32-bit Windows operating system (64-bit operating systems are not supported).
Pricing: The software is $49.95.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Outlook