Steve Goodman is an Exchange MVP and works as a Technical Architect for one of the U.K.'s leading Microsoft Gold partners. Goodman has worked in the IT industry for 16 years and has worked extensively with Microsoft Exchange since version 5.5.
Goodman is also the author of the book iPhone with Exchange 2010 - Business Integration and Deployment, co-hosts The UC Architects podcast covering Exchange and Lync and regularly blogs about Exchange Server, Office 365 and PowerShell at www.stevieg.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Steve Goodman
- What's the best method to create Office 365 signatures?
- Simple steps to set up Alternate Login ID
- How Alternate Login ID accelerates an Office 365 move
- AD FS Client Access policies improve Office 365 security
- Learn new options for multi-forest hybrid deployments
- The surprising reason for this annoying restart error
- How does complex AD fit in with Office 365?
- Options for fixing a broken PST file
- How to migrate Exchange Unified Messaging to Office 365
- Use multiple Office 365 tenants with one AD forest
- Tips and tricks to manage Exchange after moving to Office 365
- The pros and cons of Office Web Apps
- A step-by-step guide to sharing Exchange 2013 calendars
- Solve slow mailbox migrations to Office 365
- Linux-based tools now an option for load-balancing Exchange 2013
- Boost your Exchange expertise with these skills
- Simple steps to prep for Exchange Online
- How to create an Exchange deep-dive learning plan
- Simpler infrastructure and new features abound in Exchange 2013
- Why an Exchange 2013 upgrade makes sense