Steve Goodman is an Exchange MVP and works as a Technical Architect for one of the UK's leading Microsoft Gold partners, Phoenix IT Group. Goodman has worked in the IT industry for around 14 years and has worked extensively with Microsoft Exchange since version 5.5.
Goodman is also the author of the book iPhone with Exchange 2010 - Business Integration and Deployment, co-hosts the Exchange and Lync podcast "The UC Architects" and regularly blogs about Exchange Server, Office 365 and PowerShell at www.stevieg.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Steve Goodman
- Configuring Office Web Apps Server for Exchange 2013
- How to set up an Exchange 2013 site mailbox
- Exchange 2013: Compliance and e-discovery enhancements
- Exchange address book policies: Where, why and how
- ActiveSync policy options for iOS devices
- Thoughts on multisite DAG design in Exchange 2010
- Outlining Exchange 2010 ActiveSync Quarantine
- An inside look at the Exchange Administration Center
- Public folders get a new lease on life in Exchange 2013