Richard Luckett is a consultant and instructor specializing in messaging and unified communications. He has been a certified professional with Microsoft since 1996 and has 20 years of experience in public and private sectors. A Microsoft Certified Trainer with more than 15 years of training experience with the Microsoft product line, he received the Exchange MVP award in 2006, 2007 and 2008. In addition, he is an expert in deploying and integrating Exchange Server and Lync Server.
Richard co-authored MCSE Administering Exchange 2000 Server and Exchange Server 2007: The Complete Reference, published by McGraw Hill. He has also authored seven Microsoft Exchange courses and co-authored the Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Depth Support Engineer course. He leads the Microsoft training and consulting practice at LITSG.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Richard Luckett
- How to increase OWA security
- Non-delivery report workaround for busy admins
- The case of the missing migrated mailbox
- How to prepare for an Exchange 2013 migration
- Does Exchange Online meet mobile expectations?
- A look at Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server
- BES 5.0.2 and Exchange 2010 SP1: What you should know
- How effective is tracking the IP address of an email hacker?
- Tool helps identify inbound Exchange Server email flow issues
- How can I configure Exchange IMF to allow an IP address or DNS?
- Configure SMTP relay restrictions in Exchange Server 2003 to stop spam
- Exchange email sent to a domain using SPF authentication is returned
- Connecting an Apple iPhone to Exchange Server on Windows SBS 2003
- Why can't I grant users permissions to an Exchange public folder?
- Why does a security alert pop up when accessing Outlook Web Access?
- How to lock down an SMTP relay to prevent spam in Exchange Server 2003
- Selectively set email permissions for Exchange groups
- What event log tracks user access to Exchange Server?
- Public folder permissions fail in Exchange mixed mode
- Locate 'missing' SPF record on an external DNS domain