Maybe now is the time for your organization to upgrade to Exchange Server 2010. Do you know what you're getting into? Do you have a plan for your Exchange Server 2010 migration? In this e-book, our experts dissect all the steps involved in the tricky process of upgrading.
Chapters Available For Free Access
Migrating to Exchange Server 2010 from the 2007 edition is becoming a must, as the 2010 edition offers improved email archiving, high-availability, ...
This sample chapter explains how to draft a useful migration document and outlines key points your Exchange Server upgrade document should include, ...
While Exchange 2010 promises to offer enhanced communication and collaboration capabilities, the migration process can still be a challenge for even ...
This chapter of our Exchange 2010 migration e-book explains how to test Exchange 2010 with native and third-party management tools and how best to ...
Keeping Exchange Server 2010 running at full torque requires diligent management and administration. This e-guide examines some of the most common ...
Tips and Tutorials
- Configuring federation proxy servers for a hybrid Office 365 deployment
- Exchange 2013 CU1 migration considerations
- How to configure Office Web Apps Server for use with Exchange 2013
- Catching up on Microsoft Outlook 2013 deployment considerations
- Where did the hub transport server role go in Exchange 2013?
- Exchange 2013 CU1 gives green light to coexistence, migrations
- Microsoft continues subscription push with new Office 365 versions
- Apple iOS 6.1 Exchange 2010 bug hits transaction logs hard
- Exchange 2010 SP3 released, Exchange 2013 migrations still on hold
- New Exchange 2013 update service replaces rollups
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Now that more IT admins are getting comfortable with the idea of hosted Exchange, the next challenge is deciding on the best approach to the cloud, ...
While virtualizing Exchange Server can reduce operational costs, improve flexibility and consolidate resources, a proper plan is necessary in order ...
Virtualization is a great way to consolidate resources and save precious capital, but messaging administrators still need to keep a close eye on ...