Dave Leaver has worked in the IT industry for the last ten years as an IT support engineer. He currently works for an IT support company in Cheltenham, UK, supporting over one thousand users, spanning over forty companies. Leaver specializes in Microsoft system migrations and Exchange server. Leaver has also been a network administrator for the NHS and several large construction companies throughout the UK.
Contributions from Dave Leaver, Contributor
- Steps to move an Exchange 2013 databases
- Exchange 2010 database won't mount
- GAL updates not replicating to sites
- Outlook Anywhere hangs after Exchange 2010 migration
- Balance an Exchange 2010 CAS without third-party tools
- Virtual directory re-creation problems -- what to check
- Troubleshooting Outlook Anywhere: Where to start
- Outlook security add-ons: More harm than good?
- Troubleshooting Outlook 2010: Top five startup switches