Andy Grogan, an Exchange MVP based in the U.K., has worked in the IT industry for the last 14 years -- primarily with Microsoft, HP and IBM technologies. His main passion is Exchange Server, but he also specializes in Active Directory, SQL Server and storage solutions. Andy is currently working for a large council in West London as the networks and operations manager supporting 6,000 customers on more than 240 sites. You can visit Andy's website at http://www.telnetport25.com/.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Andy Grogan, Contributor
- Which hypervisor features virtualize Exchange best?
- What you should know before you virtualize Exchange
- Debunking myths about hybrid Exchange Server models
- How to choose the best Exchange deployment option
- Gauging Office 365, Exchange 2013, hybrid pros and cons
- Dismissing hosted Exchange email misconceptions
- Exchange 2013 vs. Office 365: Features and costs
- I think Office 365 is down; what do I do?
- New Exchange 2013 features may affect migration plans
- Exchange migrations and the importance of coexistence
- Why IMAP is disabled in Exchange and when to enable it
- Introducing the Exchange 2013 Managed Store
- Testing Exchange 2010 server health
- What quorum means to database availability groups
- How to track OWA user connections
- What you should know about mailbox database white space
- Exchange 2010 setup can't create IIS virtual directory
- Configuring OOO messages for Exchange 2010 users
- Exchange admins: Get a handle on BYOD
- The difference between MX records and smart hosts