By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
- Build a domain controller (DC) and create the same domain as the production domain.
- Complete a System State restore of the DR domain controller box.
- On the DR Exchange Server box, name it exactly the same as our production Exchange server and put it on the DR domain.
- Complete a disaster recovery load of Exchange on the DR Exchange Server box after running forest and domain prep.
- Use ExMerge to extract the mailbox that I need to restore into a .PST file.
Is there an easier way to do this?
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Ask an Exchange Server question in our forum.
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Exchange Server Backup and Disaster Recovery
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.