If that does not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Outlook (just in case the problem is with the application itself rather than with your specific profile).
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from SearchExchange.com:
- Expert Advice: 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'
- Tip: Solve offline address-book woes
- Learning Center: A primer on Exchange .PST files
- Reference Center: Personal store (.PST) tips and resources
- Reference Center: Microsoft Outlook tips and resources
Dig Deeper on .PST Files
Related Q&A from Bradley Dinerman
Are you having trouble with duplicate appointments in your Microsoft Outlook 2003 calendar? Learn what may cause this to happen.continue reading
Find out how you can avoid DNS issues related to a Exchange 2003 server only collecting email from specific POP3 domains.continue reading
Learn the best way to configure the default recipient policy in an Exchange 2003 test environment.continue reading
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.