I want to learn how to manage the Microsoft Exchange Server with Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 or Windows 2000 Server....
Can you give me a tutorial guide for my problem?
The best place to start is the product documentation that can be found on the Exchange Server CD. Next, check out Microsoft Technet and Microsoft's Exchange section for white papers, deployment guides and so forth. Finally check out the Exchange Resource Kits that can be purchased from Microsoft Press. You didn't say which version of Exchange you are using but if you are interested in Exchange 2000, check out this book about Exchange 2000 Server.
For more Exchange Server tutorials and other expert advice, check out the following resources:
- Tutorial: This Exchange Server tutorial on virtualization will help you understand issues surrounding virtualizing Exchange Server, with videos, podcasts and expert advice on which server roles to virtualize, using Hyper-V vs. ESX, information on virtualizing Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007 servers, and more.
- Tutorial: Find information on email backup and recovery for Exchange Server in this guide to help you design a disaster recovery plan and respond quickly when an issue occurs.
- Tutorial: Learn how to secure Microsoft Exchange Server services with this "quick hits" guide to securing your Exchange services via two avenues: policy-based security and service configuration security.
- Tutorial: Has your organization been blacklisted by various antispam companies, even if you didn't send any spam? In this four-part Exchange Server tutorial, learn about how to prevent your Exchange Server from getting on spam blacklists, and how to get yourself off of them. Part one discusses how your Exchange Server could potentially get blacklisted.
- Tutorial: There are many reasons for setting up a storage area network (SAN) for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange 2007. In this Exchange Server tutorial, you'll learn about the pros and cons of storage area networks versus direct-attached storage (DAS). Also, get expert advice on other data storage management options (SAN, NAS and DAS) for Microsoft Exchange Server 2003.
- Guide: This guide introduces you to Exchange Server performance, explains best practices and provides troubleshooting advice. You'll find performance-related articles, tips, tools and more to increase your Exchange Server performance quickly.
- Resources sections: Bookmark our special section on Exchange Server resources. These news articles, tips and tutorials are sorted by server type and version to help you target your administration efforts to Exchange 2007, Exchange 2003, Exchange 2000, Exchange 5.5 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS). Also bookmark our resources section on Exchange Server Administration, Exchange Server Permissions and Exchange Server security.
Dig Deeper on Legacy Microsoft Exchange Servers
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.