- Go to File -> Import and Export Wizard.
- Select Export to a file -> Next.
- Select Export to personal folder file .PST.
- Select the folder that you want to export, check the include subfolders option at the bottom of the screen -> click Next.
- Browse for your USB drive and then select it as Save exported file as location.
- Select an option to either replace, allow or do not export duplicate items.
- Click Finish.
- To view your file go to File -> Open -> Outlook data File.
- Browse your USB drive for the file that you created and select it.
- You should be able to see the file under Personal folders.
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from the TechTarget Windows Network:
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.