- Go to File -> Import and Export Wizard.
- Select Export to a file -> Next.
- Select Export to personal folder file .PST.
- Select the folder that you want to export, check the include subfolders option at the bottom of the screen -> click Next.
- Browse for your USB drive and then select it as Save exported file as location.
- Select an option to either replace, allow or do not export duplicate items.
- Click Finish.
- To view your file go to File -> Open -> Outlook data File.
- Browse your USB drive for the file that you created and select it.
- You should be able to see the file under Personal folders.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Do you have comments on this Ask the Expert Q&A? Let us know.
Related information from the TechTarget Windows Network:
Dig Deeper on Microsoft Outlook
Have a question for an expert?
Please add a title for your question
Get answers from a TechTarget expert on whatever's puzzling you.