- To start Exchange Administrator in Raw Mode, use ADMIN /r. (Admin is the executable representing the Exchange Admin program. It can be found in the bin folder). Navigate to Organization | Site | Servers | YourServer.
- Locate and select the System Attendant.
- Then, use Shift-Enter to display its Raw properties.
- Look for an object attribute called Hide from AB.
- If Hide from AB doesn't appear in the list, use the List attributes of type dropdown list and select All.
- When you do locate it, you'll find that it is set to 0, which means don't hide it.
- Set it to 1, click Set and click OK to close the Raw properties.
- Then, close Exchange Administrator and you're done.
This was first published in March 2002